Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Never Enough Time!

I'm late, I'm late, I'm late! Sometimes I feel like I'm Alice in Wonderland and I've fallen down the rabbit hole and everywhere I turn someone is in a hurry and I am running behind and out of time.
Who ever decided that 24 hours in a day were enough to get everything done? Obviously they didn't have my schedule! Right now I have tomatoes that are ready to be made into salsa, homework that I have to complete before Thursday, Tegan's football practice to watch, a Taste of Home party to attend and let' s not forget work. In all of this somewhere I still have to find time to do laundry, make dinner and sleep. I realize I am not the only woman who finds herself in this situation and I have to ask why do we do this to ourselves? I always thought as I got older, my life would slow down but it hasn't happened yet and doesn't look like it will anytime soon. On the other hand I realize if I wasn't this busy, I would be bored out of my head and driving poor George crazy. I don't see me or George as the type to ever sit in a rocker doing nothing even after we retire. We will always be doing something or going somewhere. Life goes on and so do we. OOPS! Lunch time Gotta Go!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Looks like a great time!