Wow, the end of 2009! Another year has come and gone and I ask myself what have I done?
Let me list the things that make this year a good one for me.
1. I am still breathing which means I am healthy.
2. I am still happily married- I can't speak for Hubbs but since he is
still here I would say he is too.
3. We added to our family this year in with a daughter in law, a
grandson and a son-in-law (wedding is June 2010).
4. We will have a new grandchild added in the new year, so our family
continues to grow.
5. I am still gainfully employed (at least for now) but if they catch me
blogging instead of working I might be looking for work soon.
6. Shared many great moments with our families
in Wisconsin, Iowa and Nebraska.
7. I have made new friendships that I am enjoying.
8. I love my old friends and am so blessed to have them in my life every day.
9. I have wonderful children and grand children that I love and who love me. What more could I ask for?
So there you are. 2009 was a great year for me and I am looking forward to 2010 as it can only get better!
Happy New Year everyone!