Saturday, December 27, 2008

Chrouser Christmas Chaos


The Stockings are hung by the chimney with care
Wait Tim, St Nicholas has already been there!

Mark looks like he's lost something!!!!








Oh Wait...........He found it!!






Santa's Elves all seemed to be relaxing and having a good time after working so hard all year long.

They deserve a little fun time because soon they will be busy once again making toys for next year!












Next came the Three Wise People
They are only considered Wise because there is a
woman among them
They came to spread glad tidings and
cheer
Lots of cheer(see what's in their
hands?)





Next came the passing of the cup.
This is tradition among the Chrouser Christmas dinner. Nah, John just wanted coffee so Dick was passing him a cup. Had you going for a minute didn't I???






Finally the next generation of Chrouser Males.
I don't know whether this is a GOOD thing or a SCARY thing.
I will let the picture speak for itself and you can make your own decision.






Everyone had a great time and there are more pictures so I can blackmail some family members later.
I am lucky I get to do this all over again in January with my family from Iowa and Nebraska.
Hope every one had a Merry Christmas and is looking forward to a Happy New Year.












































































No comments: