Who am I? Depends on the day , the time of month and of course who you ask.
One day I can be Pollyanna only seeing the bright side of every thing. The next I am Cruella ready to steal your puppies right out from under you.
This week Mamakat had us ask a loved one to use 6 words to describe us and report back as one of our prompts for Wednesday Workshop.
I decided the best person to ask would be my sweet, loving, wonderful husband. Who knows me better than him right? The most wonderful words would trip right off his tongue. Right? Wrong.
He. had. to. think. before. he. answered.
When he did answer this is what he had to say...........
1. Energetic- So what, I'm the energizer bunny running around like crazy never stopping? I do admit I can get a lot done in a day and I don't need a lot of sleep but pink was never my color.
2. Thorough- OK can you say anal retentive? I have to have everything (and I mean everything planned out to the minute. I am so organized that when we are going on a trip I am packed 1 1/2 weeks before and would have the suitcases in the car if my husband would let me drive around with them.
3. Resourceful- OK so I was a Girl Scout and could probably build a fire by rubbing two sticks together. Is there a crime in this?
4. Loving- Thank God he threw this one in there or the man might have ended up dead or divorced. Yes I do love him just kidding.
5. Thoughtful- I think about myself all the time. (That's a joke people.) I also think about shopping and how many new pairs of shoes or how many new purses I can buy.
6. Humble- I am truly humbled by how well my husband knows me and yet still loves me. Most people, myself included would have left me by now after all this.
When my evil twin creeps out, shows herself and starts acting like this, my husband puts his arms around me, tells me he loves me and brings me back down to earth. Then I truly am all of the above words he used to describe me and deserve them all.
Head over to Mamkats and describe yourself in six words or less