Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm Melting!!!!

Last weekend was the BIG shopping trip with my sisters, nieces and daughters. We do this every year, the first weekend in November. We pile into our vehicles and head for Minnesota where no one knows us and literally shop, eat and drink til we drop! It is 3 1/2 days of non stop wild women fun. We stop short of getting arrested but otherwise nothing is off limits!
This is what my credit cards looks like after shopping for the last 3 1/2 days ! They are also still smoking!
I have been named the Shopping Whore! I came away from the weekend with more stash than anyone and am proud of it! Of course I have 10 grandchildren to buy for as well as my children. Then again, I can't forget myself. What's that saying? If momma ain't happy, no one is happy! and one thing that makes Momma happy is shopping. After this weekend Momma was extremely happy! I could wear a different outfit every day for the next 2 weeks and not repeat! Sweet!!!
Beyond the clothes was the bonding and fun with family. We laughed and teased and had such a great time all weekend long. There is nothing better. I came away refreshed and ready to face whatever they throw at me. This is what it's all about.
We have already set the date for next year and I have it marked on my calendar. I wouldn't miss it for the world!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Sherri, that sounds like a blast! I'm jealous:)